I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday because that means it is almost the weekend hehe. I have a lot of studying to this weekend for my finals at UCLA next week. I am looking forward for a relaxing and fun-filled Spring Break after finals. I hope to create more content and outfit looks over break as well. What are your Spring Break plans?
**If you have checked out my blog in the past week, I have made some changes. I added a “Shop My Favorites” Tab on the home page so you can now directly shop clothing items I love! Also, if you noticed my past couple blog posts, I have been adding product items that you can click and directly shop my items or items similar to what I wear.**
In today’s blog post I am about to get a bit personal and share things about myself that you may or may not know about me through what I share on my Instagram and blog. 😊
1. I am mixed! Can you guess what two ethnicities I am?😉
2. My favorite color is green
3. I can eat potatoes/fries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner lol.(forreals tho) Clearly, I love potatoes.
4. I attend my dream school, UCLA, and am planning to graduate this year iA!
5. I am an only child😟
6. My favorite hobbies are swimming and hiking
7. I love watching Bollywood movies on weekends
8. My all-time favorite blogger Sazan Hendrix inspired me to start my blog
9. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California (LA girl for lifeeee)
10. I have an actor-crush on Ryan Gosling ever since I watched The Notebook and LA LA Land😉 (AND I was such a fangirl that I went to go the Oscars this year just to see him from afar LOL!)
Burgundy Bell Sleeve Blouse: SheIn ( HERE )
Hope you enjoyed learning some fun facts about me… Until next time! 🙂